|Monday - Friday||10am - 8pm |
|Saturday ||8am - 8pm |
|Sunday ||8am - 6pm |
Don't settle for less than Plant Eclipse...at the price we're giving these away for, there's no reason to have anything less than the most efficient, fastest cycling, most reliable mid-range marker out there! Don't miss our Planet Eclipse Package Deal!
You may contact us during these hours by calling 732-656-3320. You may also contact us by email:
For reservations, please email
For sales information, please email
Guidelines for the Trade-A-Marker program:
1. Any marker being traded in must be put toward the purchase of a MARKER from Paintball Authority.
2. All markers must be in fully working condition. This means no leaks or missing parts what-so-ever. They must also have all applicable accessories, such as chargers, barrels, ASAs, etc.
3. You may pay to have a marker brought up to fully working condition by Paintball Authority. Normal service fees as well as fees for any parts needed will be applied and will come off of the trade-in value of the marker.
4. No cash will be given for markers what-so-ever.
5. Only one marker may be traded in for each purchase.
6. Paintball Authority reserves the right to turn down any markers. If we don't want it, we're not going to take it.
Marker Values in Trade
| BT||$50 |
| Smart Parts Ion|| $100|
| Invert Mini|| $100|
| Dangerous Power G3|| $100|
| Proto SLG or Rail|| $100|
| Planet Eclipse Etek|| $150|
| Proto M Series|| $150|
| Bob Long Discontinued Markers|| $150|
| Smart Parts Shocker|| $150|
| Angel|| $150|
| Planet Eclipse Ego|| $200|
| Dye DM Series|| $200|
| DLX Luxe|| $200|
| Bob Long Victory|| $200|
Markers not on this list will be assigned a value on a per marker basis. Please note that we will not be taking any Spyder knock off markers. If it's a Spyder, it has to be brand name.
Last Updated ( Thursday, 20 October 2011 )
PBA News Scroller